Pergunta em ingles.
- This is correct. Since the events “belongs to Middle Class” and “belongs to Upper Class” are disjoint, P(Middle or Upper)=P(Middle)+P(Upper)=.50+.21=.71
- Apply probability rules in order to find the likelihood of an event
- "Fill in the blank" question: select the correct answer.
- Two U.S. adults are chosen at random.Let A be the event that the first adult belongs to the Middle ClassLet B be the event that the second adult belongs to the Lower class.
- Complete the following sentences:
- Events A and B are
- .Events A and B are
Ainda não temos resposta. Você sabe responder? Cadastre-se